Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bored

Last few weeks, I was busy preparing for the LOMA exam. It was tiring, coz I have not been study for few years already. It is really hard to pay full concentration on the notes. Even I read through it, I can't remember. Maybe it is because I have no prior knowledge on it, or maybe this is self learning, no people guide me, I cannot absorb all those term by my own? Or maybe I'm too lazy with the study (probably)?

I did feel stress on the exam. I cannot sleep well the day before the exam, wake up early in the morning just to revise the notes. I not even feel the same when I was studying in university last time. So terrible the feeling. Hope it is the last time!

Now, after exam, suddenly feel like I have nothing to do at all during my free time. I'm lazy to get anything done during my free time. Just wasting my time on nothing. Feel that my life is so boring and so plain. I should have do something more meaningful, rather than wasting my time like this. I know it very well. I have to make a change on it, and hopefully I will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment