Monday, March 29, 2010

My First Home Made Cake

It has been sometime since my last post. Recently, there is not much thing that I feel like jotting it down or remembering it. Only one thing, which I feel like quite interesting and want to share it here.

Last Saturday, I went to a bakery shop with my colleagues to learn to bake a cake. It's my first time baking a cake and I enjoyed it. That day, I was doing the Lemon Cheesecake. For me, I think that when I able to produce something by my own hands, it's a great experience and I'm quite proud of it. After trying out myself that day, it really not that hard to bake a cake as long as you put your effort on it, do it patiently and, must have a great teacher guiding you on that... haha..

Our teacher said that, if you want to bake a delicious cake, you must do it in a happy mood. Actually, that day, I like playing than really baking the cake. Because it is something new, and I was curious on it.

After spending the whole afternoon at the bakery shop, me and my colleagues produced 3 cakes. My colleagues tried Tiramisu cake. We did exchange some to try it out. The taste? I think it is great and I definitely want to try it out again next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment