Saturday, September 18, 2010

Trip to Penang - September 2010

Last weekend, I went to Penang for a 3 days trip. It's almost a year back of my last trip to Penang. To me, Penang is a place where I'd stayed for four and a half years. I obtained my degree cert in USM, and spent more than 1 year working there. Do I familiar with Penang? I do not know =]

When people talk about Penang, it's almost certainly cannot miss out the local foods there and some of the very well know tourist spots to visit. I tried some of the foods there also on this trip and all are nice!













Penang Laksa is always not my favorite, but I did try a spoon of it. I think I can slowly accept the taste of it and will try more of it in the future when I visit to Penang again.

I'd also visited some of the tourist spots on this trip, including Kek Lok Si, Toy Museum, Khoo Kongsi as well as Gurney Drive. Thanks to my friends who brought me around the island and patiently waiting for me to take the photos.














I enjoyed a lot for this trip and glad to see some of my ex course mates. I know it is hard to get everyone to gather nowadays coz everyone has own thing to busy on. Although we aren't meeting each other very often, seldom contacting each other except special occasion, you all are still my best friends! I hope our friendship can last forever!

Hopefully, my next trip to Penang, I will be able to meet up more friends there. Thanks Simon, Hooi Leng, Jih In for driving me around the islands and accompanying me to take the photos. Thanks Seikan, Grace, Amy and Mee Ling to present in the gathering. See you all again soon!










The whole photo album for this trip can be found at my shutterfly photo blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment